Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Rng

I hope you had a Happy Halloween. I can't believe it's November already.

Been busy making jewelry and decided to try somehing new with silver wire. I made this ring with sterling wire and a glass bead. I am very proud of the way it came out. It took quite a while to get the wire small enough to fit my finger but it finally worked. I'm going to take orders at craft fairs so I can customize the ring to the size and color that people want. If you would like to order a ring you can contact me through email at demclach@yahoo.com Tell me your ring size and the color stone that you would like. I'll send you a price quote, then will post the ring as a special order on my Etsy site at www.demdesigns.etsy.com That way I'll get shipping info right through Etsy.

I'm going to be very busy over the next 2 months so blogs may be few and far between but I'll try to keep writing at least once every 2 weeks.

It would be nice to see you all in person at at least one of the craft shows, if you can't make it I'll take pictures and post them on the blog, . The craft fair locations are in the bottom box on the right side of the blog. Englishtown Street Party was rescheduled to May 15th because of the weather and that is one I was really looking forward to. All the others will be fun too!

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment