Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and if you are celebrating any other holiday I hope you are enjoying them. This has been the most hectic holiday season, for me, that I can remember.

2009 was my first year in the jewelry business and my first craft fairs were all done in November and December. Whew, I had fun but I'm happy to get a rest. My next scheduled event is the Englishtown Street Fair in May 2010, which was rescheduled from October due to bad weather.

For 2010 I'll be adding more sterling silver bracelets accented with gold and I'll also be adding a line necklaces and rings to my collection. My main selections have been bracelets, earrings and my big seller eyeglass/badge holders.

Also planned for 2010 is a blog contest with a give away of one of my new necklaces. Watch for the announcement.

Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Blessings!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment