Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Finds

Instead of writing a Team Tuesday I decided to do a Friday Finds this week.  It's still a NJ Team Member that I'm featuring with a different angle, I choose one item in the store.  My Friday Finds pick is Autumn Witch ORIGINAL by The Vintage Sister.  This piece caught my eye because it is so original.
I love the way several different types of media are used to create the picture, and the Halloween uses of this are great, but it is such a fun picture you could use it all year round.  The piece is signed by the artist, Tracy. One good thing is the piece measures 8 x 24 inches, so it's a nice size and can fit in lots of places. Look at the details of the picture, even the spider, which is made of vintage buttons, is so unique. 

Here is a link to this item in The Vintage Sister's store:
Autumn Witch ORIGINAL

Check out the other items in The Vintage Sister's store, she has some really cute things, her store link is The Vintage Sister

I hope you enjoyed Friday Finds and will leave a comment. 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment: