Saturday, April 7, 2012

Challenge Week 44

I’m in the mood for spring which inspired me to use the colors in this week’s earrings and bracelet.

If you are a frequent reader of this blog you know that I work in NY and occasionally go bead shopping on my lunch hour.  This week I really needed to get out of the office so I took a long walk and ended up, where else, in the bead shop.  Ahhh, as close to Heaven on Earth as a jewelry maker can get.

I used deep pink coin shaped faceted glass beads, light pink crystals, coral beads, and two types of silver beads.  This is a set that I made for myself because I have this shirt that is the same color as the coin shaped beads and needed some jewelry to wear with it.  Currently working on a necklace too, but I’m still tweaking the design so it didn’t make it into this week’s blog.  I’ll show it to you next week.

Don’t forget to enter to win the earrings that I’m giving away.  See last week’s blog below. Hurry, tomorrow is the last day to enter.

Have a very happy Easter or Passover, whichever one you observe.  I will see you next week to announce the winner of the giveaway.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment