Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shopping for Beads

Last weekend I went to a bead show and had a great time.  I was only a few steps in the door and couldn't resist buying my first item.  It's shown in the picture, a beautiful vintage crystal that is emerald cut and a beautiful light blue. 

Then the next table that I went to was selling charms and settings and I found the perfect setting for the vintage crystal.  I had thought about making a setting, it was my intention when I bought the stone, then I came across the setting shown in the picture.

Isn't it beautiful?

I found lots of other beautiful pieces and could have spent a fortune but I gave myself a budget.  In the next few weeks I'll post more pieces for you to see, from the beads that I bought at the show.

Have a great week!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment