Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Blog


Hi. I hope you all are having a great holiday weekend.

I've planned this blog to be about jewelry and crafts, however, it may evolve into something different, you never know. I work full time as an administrative assistant to make money to do what I love, and that's make jewelry. Started selling it on Etsy about a year ago, my Etsy address is www.demdesigns.etsy.com Most of my jewelry has been earrings and bracelets, some eyeglass holders/badge holders and a few cell phone charms. With the holiday season coming up I'm going to start adding pins and maybe some necklaces.

I just started wire wrapping and made a silver bangle bracelet with gold wraps that came out really nice. This picture doesn't show the real shine of the silver but it will give you an idea of what it looks like. Tomorrow I start another one and the wraps will be a little bit more difficult. I can wait.

I'm using the holiday weekend to get my website up and running and one of my To Do's was a blog too, so I can cross that off my list.

That's all for now, come back for a visit and feel free to post comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Denise! Great start on the blog. I too hold an administrative support-esque position to support my crafting habit. Look forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete