Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Items to Share


Hello All! I hope you have had a great weekend. I've been busy making items for the upcoming craft fairs. So busy that my fingers hurt from bending wire. Got a new shipment of crystals and they are in many of the upcoming fall colors. Here is a picture of earrings that I made. I call these the beach lovers earrings because of the sand and sea colors. I also made a matching bracelet.

I hope you will visit my booth at the Englishtown street fair on October 17th. I will also be at the Hope Hose Humane Co. #1 Fair in Bordentown City, NJ on Dec. 12th from 12 - 5pm, it is a fun raiser for the fire department. More on other fairs where I'll be. You can also check out a list of other craft and street fairs on my website at www.jewelrybydm.com.

My first newsletter will be published within the next 2 weeks and it's going to talk about all the new fall colors and what the upcoming fashion season has in store for us. Sign up for my news letter on my website home page www.jewelrybydm.com, there is a link at the bottom of the page.

Have to get back to work. Come back next week for another post and feel free to make comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment