Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spring-Summer Craft Fair Schedule

Summer 2010 is shaping up to be a very busy time for craft fairs and festivals. I hope you will stop by my Designs By Denise booth and let me know that you follow my blog. If you do I will give you a 10% discount on any one item. Here is my schedule so far.

May 15th - Englishtown Street Fair
Main Street, Englishtown
Starts at Noon and ends at 5:00 PM

May 16 - Mayfest
Springfield Ave, Maplewood
Starts at 11:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM

June 12 - Celebrate South Orange
Sloan Street, South Orange - Craft tables will be in front of the train station
Starts 2:00 PM and ends 6:00 PM

July 10 and 11 - Maplewood Stock
Memorial Park, Maplewood
Starts at Noon, craft shopping ends at 7:00 PM, the festival continues to 9:00 PM

Come out and have some summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment