Saturday, September 12, 2009

Craft Fair Prep


In October I'll be doing my first craft fair and I'm really nervous about it. I got together all of the jewelry that I made to sell, that isn't posted on Etsy, to see how much I have - and it's not enough. So today I have to decide how much and what to make. I know it's a month away, but when you're busy a month goes fast. I want to be prepared ahead of time and not have to rush at the last minute.

While going through my things I found these little pixies that I made. My friend's daughters loved them so I made quite a few of them, some are pins and some are charms with the cell phone charm cords on them. They are really cute. Here is a picture of a few. What do you think?

It's so exciting, I can't wait to get out there and see how people react to my jewelry in person. I haven't had any success on Etsy although there are quite a few hits on the items in my store and a few items have even been marked as favorites. This will be face to face and I think that's important in sales.

That's all for now.
Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment