Monday, September 28, 2009

Donations Needed

This week I'm going to go off the subject of jewelry and talk about another subject that is important to me, and that's helping others. I am a supporter of cancer research, not just one type of cancer, any type. The way I look at it is, if they find a cure for one type then the others won't be far behind.

That being said, I received an email from a doctor that I worked for when I lived in Florida and she is doing a fundraiser for a group called Free To Breathe, it's lung cancer research and they have a website where you can donate, or, if you live in Florida, they are doing a walk on October 31st and you can walk too. If you can, please help. Just click on this link: http://participate.freetobreathe.org/site/TR/RunWalk/General?px=1091901&pg=personal&fr_id=1230&s_tafId=1442 where you can donate to the cause, I did. It doesn't have to be much, every dollar helps. If the link doesn't work, cut and paste it to your browser's address line.

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment