Sunday, April 22, 2012

Challenge Week 46

So last week I said that it was like I was living in a black and white move and no one seemed to be wearing spring colors yet.  This week the temperatures were in the high 80’s, coats came off and color appeared. It was wonderful.  The colors that were predominant were all shades of blue, coral, peach, tangerine and some bright yellow.  Re-inspired, I decided to make a necklace to go with the earrings and bracelet that I made 2 weeks ago.

I decided to make a 2 strand necklace with the coral coin faceted beads, two shapes of silver beads, pink crystal and a deep coral round bead.  It is about 18 inches long and fits perfectly inside the scoop neck coral top that I have.  This necklace is for me, I needed to spice up my jewelry since I sell most of the things I make and really don’t keep may pieces for myself. 

Looking at the weather reports for this week we are supposed to have rain all week with a possibility of snow.  Yes, I am writing this in April, hasn’t it been strange weather?  My prayers go out for all of the people in the mid-west affected by the tornados. The news reports fade away but the devastation takes a long time to clean up. 

Have a great week everyone!

Check out my website at www.jewelrybydm.com for more jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment