Sunday, July 8, 2012

52 Week Challenge Wrap Up


Since my 52 week challenge finished last week I decided to ask a favor of all of my readers.  I would love to hear your comments on the challenge and wondered if you help me out.  Would you browse through the posts for the challenge and let me know what your favorite piece of jewelry is?

Your feedback would help me to decide the direction to take for the upcoming holiday season. Should I made more of an item, drop an item?  I can’t decide on one item that is my favorite because I like them all.  What do you think? Let me know.

If you would rather not post to my blog, or have trouble posting, then send an email to me with your thoughts to denise@jewelrybydm.com

Thanks and have a great week.
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Okay Denise- not fair asking us to choose a favorite! All of your work is stunning! But I will for you choose week 35. So beautiful!
    Hope all is well...
    Deb

    ReplyDelete