Saturday, May 7, 2011

Challenge Week 13

Welcome to week 13 of my 52 week challenge. Besides diamonds, black onyx is one of my favorite stones, so this week I made earrings from some black onyx beads. I've seen similar designs in books and magazines, so the design isn't totally unique, however, I put my own spin on it.


These earrings are called Orbit in Black. They are one and a half inches long and the beads are size 6 mm, so they aren't too big or too small. These earrings will go with most outfits. I like the swirl around the beads, gives them a little flair. I have other beads in the same color and may make more. Check out my shop in the future for other colors.  Meanwhile, black goes with most everything.

Check back next week for more from the work room table.  Also, please visit my website at http://www.jewelrybydm.com

3 comments: