Saturday, June 11, 2011

Challenge Week 18

Since June is known as a big wedding month, for Challenge Week 18 I decided to make something for the bride.

This bracelet is great for brides because it is neutral in color, yet elegant and understated. I call it Hugs and Kisses, I know, not a unique theme and certainly has been done before. However, I haven't done it before so it qualifies for my challenge.

Made from antiqued silver plated pewter with clear Swarovski crystals, this bracelet will also be a great anniversary or birthday gift too. The beads are each 10 x 10 mm (about 3/4" wide) and looks and feels great on your wrist. I used stretch bead cording rather that put a clasp on the bracelet because the clasp made the bracelet too awkward and bulky. This means that the bracelet is easy on/easy off.  These beads were discontinued, so this is a unique, one time only design, so get it while it lasts. Here is a link to my website.  I do have beads similar to these that have colored crystals if you want a bracelet to match an outfit.

Have a great week, stay cool, and I'll see you next week.

1 comment: